The Aura Mediator Course is a 5 day intensive course during which the participants will acquire all the abilities and experience necessary to successfully carry out AuraTransformation™ treatments.
Who can take the course?
- People with a passion and sensitivity for working with themselves, with other individuals and/or with society at large, from a personal development, consciousness expansion and awareness point of view.
- Those who wish to enhance their own abilities, life skills and overall quality of life.
- People who wish to help others by synchronizing and updating their energy fields with the rapidly changing energies of our time.
- People who wish to use their skills with AuraTransformation™ as an add-on to their already established business, or as the main focus of what they offer to clients.
All participants are required to having had an AuraTransformation™ at least 2 months prior to the course.
What happens during the Aura Mediator Course?
This course is an intensive process which is experienced both theoretically as well as within your own physical body, and aura.
The work with AuraTransformation™ and therefore the Aura Mediator Course, deals with integrating and balancing the new aspects of the 4 elements (fire, water, earth, and air) as a part of the Crystallizing Process where you integrate the spirit into the aura and all the way into the physical body.
You will understand how to work with balance, frequencies and how to maintain your own energy sovereignty, as well as how to work with different types of clients.
Part 1 (day 1)
The first part of the course is an individual consultation lasting 3½-4 hours. The course participant’s individual Crystal life purpose will begin to unfold more clearly from this process. The Crystal source and potential as an Aura Mediator™ will be opened and activated as a preparation for part 2, the practical and theoretical parts of the course.
Part 2 (days 2, 3, 4, & 5)
The second part of the course is held in small groups of 4 to 8 participants with the course instructor and an assistant if the group is large. There will be a dynamic and interactive passage through the theoretical sections of the course material. There will also be hands-on experience working professionally with clients under direct supervision from the course instructor.
Part 3 (following 2 months)
Following the initial 5-day intensive course there will be a 2 month support phase by phone and email for questions and advice regarding work with AuraTransformation™ clients.
All trained Aura Mediators are expected to update their knowledge on AuraTransformation™ and how to deal with clients on refresher courses which will take place every two years. This is mandatory and is a condition of continued certification.
- A collection of Anni Sennov’s books to sell or keep in your own collection, including “Balance on All Levels with the Crystal and Indigo Energies” “Golden Age, Golden Earth”, “Get Your Power Back Now!”, “The Little Energy Guide 1”, “Spirit Mates – The New Time Relationship”, “Karma-free in the New Time”, “The Crystal Human and the Crystallization Process Part 1” and “Part 2”
- Personal business card with the AuraTransformation logo in PDF-format ready to print
- AuraTransformation marketing brochure in PDF-format ready to print
- Lecture and presentational materials in PowerPoint format, in English
- Personal presentational profile on the list of Aura Mediators at www.auratransformation.com for a period of two years
Legal notice: AuraTransformation™ is not a government approved and registered alternative treatment method.
In the US with 6-8 participants: $ 5 000 (with the founder Anni Sennov as the lead instructor)
In Europe with 5-8 participants: £ 2 650
If you apply for the course we assume that you are making a commitment. We therefore require a non refundable deposit of 25% as soon as you are accepted for the course. The balance is to be paid 30 days before the start of the course.
See current courses and sign up here.
Read testimonials from previous course participants here.